onsdag 30. november 2011

Møt Slagskeppets SANNY DAHLBECK

I´m sexy and i know it!
This song got a whole new understanding after the young fighter from Slagskeppet, danced himself into all the heart of all thaiboxing enthusiasts during Rumble of the Kings in Stockholm November 26th this year.

Yes we are of course talking about Sanny Dahlbeck
Team FMT was lucky and got an interview with this upcoming fighter


*How long have you been doing thaiboxing? 

I've been training thaiboxing for 5 years now and I have been fighting for 3 years in march.

*What´s your current fight record?
(and titles)
 

I think my record is 27-23-4 (14 KO) and my titles are:
2009 Swedish IFMA Muay thai champion
2009 B-Class IFMA Muay thai World Champion
2010 Swedish IFMS Muay thai Silvermedalist
2010 Nordic IFMA Muay thai champion
2011 Swedish IFMA Muay thai champion
2011 WMC Nordic Muay thai champion

*2011 has been a exciting year for you , what special events do you look back at this year with a smile on your face? 

I really like the Swedish championships in february since all 3 fights there resulted in KO. And Rumble of the kings was one of the best days in my life, everything went perfect, I can't ask for anything different that evening!

*Which of your fights do you remember best and why 

It has got to be my final in the Swedish championships against David Teymur, the hardest and "longest" fight in my life, the rounds felt like a lifetime and I was only 17 years old. When I won that fight i bursted out in tears, because I was SO happy!

*What are your plans for the future?
Try to become the best fighter in the world.

*How do you keep motivated? 

I think about the future, I keep thinking that "Maybe I can become the best fighter who has ever lived, I don't want to sit in a couch in 30 years thinking: I wonder what would have happened if i went in 100% for Muay thai. And maybe I can be remembered as a guy who put smiles on peoples face while entering the ring and so 

*How has it been like to be followed by a camera crew everywhere and how has the response been for you after the documentary was known? 

It has only been fun, I'm not that shy in front of the camera, and the response from people has been awesome, they want to see more.

*it is spoken very warmly of you and your talent for Thai boxing , how is it to live with these expectations ? 

I think it's fun that people talk good about me, but I don't feel pressure. Why? Because I'm not a big mouth talking down on my opponents, I treat everyone with respect and because of that, it does'nt matter if I lose.





 
Do you have something more to share with our readers? 


 I`m just thankful for having so many people around me who believe in me , I want you all to know that!
Loads of love !

Thank you for this interview Sanny and congratulations with your  new title

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar