mandag 7. november 2011

Interview with Niclas R. Larsen

With the SuperPro Fight Night fight against German Marcus Groh fresh in mind , we in Team FMT is lucky to get an interview with the Danish fighter.

*How long have you been doing Thai Boxing?

I've been training since february 2007 so only about 5 years !

*What is your current fight record ?

32 F 30 W 1 D 2 L 17 K.O

*How has your fighteryear 2011 been ?

So far I fought 12 fights and thereby won some tournaments as the Danish championship, Iska European Cup and K1 final body attack cup. So i think I did okay this year .

*What are your plans for the future?

My plans in there future will be that I grow as a fighter I still have a lot to learn and I'm working hard to get better every day .

*Describe to us what the weeks before fight is like.

I always keep in shape because most of my fights I get in short time so I just have to be ready all the time and train hard. The week up to the fight I just relax with my family and take care of my child and girlfriend.

*How do you keep your motivation up ?

Muay thai has give me so much it's really a big part of my life and I love the training and fight in the ring ! I also really want to be world champion some day and have over 100 fights like the thais so I have some goals I need to accomplish before I stop :D:D

Thank you for this interview Niclas

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar